These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website at Limb-art.com.
By accessing this website and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The Limb-art.com website is operated by LIMB-art Ltd., a company registered in England and Wales, whose registered office is at Nant y Lladron, Bylchau, Conwy. LL16 5SN. Our company registration number is 11261477. Our VAT registration number is TBC.
Our contact details are: Trading address: Nant y Lladron, Bylchau, Conwy. LL16 5SN. Wales. UK.
General email: Mark@Limb-art.com.
Buyer – the person who buys or agrees to buy the goods from the Seller.
Conditions – the terms and conditions of sale as set out in this document and any special terms and conditions agreed in writing by the Seller.
Goods – the articles which the Buyer agrees to buy from the Seller.
Price – the price for the Goods, excluding VAT and any carriage, packaging and insurance costs.
Seller – LIMB-art Ltd.
- These Conditions shall form the basis of the contract between the Seller and the Buyer in relation to the sale of Goods, to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions including the Buyer’s standard conditions of purchase or any other conditions which the Buyer may purport to apply under any purchase order or confirmation of order or any other document.
- All orders for Goods shall be deemed to be an offer by the Buyer to purchase Goods from the Seller pursuant to these Conditions.
- Acceptance of delivery of the Goods shall be deemed to be conclusive evidence of the Buyer’s acceptance of these Conditions.
- These Conditions may not be varied except by the written agreement of a director of the Seller.
- These Conditions represent the whole of the agreement between the Seller and the Buyer. They supersede any other conditions previously issued.
- The Price shall be the price quoted on the Seller’s confirmation of order. The Price is exclusive of VAT.
- Payment of the Price shall be due for payment on placing of the order.
- All Goods remain the property of the Seller until paid for in full.
- The estimated quantity and description of the Goods shall be as set out in the Seller’s confirmation of order.
6. Cancellation Policy
- Orders may be cancelled within 24 hours of the order being placed. Notification must be in writing via email, mobile phone ‘text message’ or any other means.
7. Warranties, Refunds and Returns
- LIMB-art Ltd. offer a no quibble replacement for defective or broken covers up to 12 months from purchase date. All warranty replacements must be the same design, size and finish as the original cover.
- Warranty does not include damage to paint, hydro-dip or vinyl wrap.
- All approved warranty claims will be processed and shipped within 21 days of approval.
- LIMB-art Ltd. reserves the right to refuse warranty claims at their discretion. All warranty refusals will include a written response outlining the reason.
- LIMB-art Ltd. does NOT issue credit or refunds.
- LIMB-art covers are custom made based on user specifications making it impossible to resell products if they were to be returned.
- Buyers are encouraged to reach out prior to placing orders, with any questions about sizing, fit, design features, or finish options so they know what to expect upon receiving their prosthetic cover.
8. Delivery of the Goods
- Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the Buyer’s specified address. The Buyer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods on the day notified by the Seller for delivery.
- The Seller undertakes to use its reasonable endeavours to despatch the Goods on an agreed delivery date, but does not guarantee to do so. Time of delivery shall not be of the essence of the contract.
- The Seller shall not be liable to the Buyer for any loss or damage whether arising directly or indirectly from the late delivery of the Goods.
9. Acceptance of the Goods
- The Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the Goods 24 hours after delivery to the Buyer.
- The Buyer shall carry out a thorough inspection of the Goods within 24 hours of delivery and shall give written notification to the Seller within 48 hours of delivery of the Goods of any defects which a reasonable examination would have revealed.
- Where the Buyer has accepted, or has been deemed to have accepted, the Goods the Buyer shall not be entitled to reject Goods which are not in accordance with the contract.
10. Title and Risk
- Risk shall pass on delivery of the Goods to the Buyer’s specified address.
11. Shipping and Carriage of Goods
- LIMB-art aim to ship all orders within 21 days. Shipping can take up to 14 days depending where the buyer’s specified delivery address is in the World. Bearing in mind LIMB-art Ltd. is UK based, shipping within the UK and Europe is faster than shipping to the rest of the World.
- Orders outside of UK may incur taxes, tariffs, and custom fees. Buyers are encouraged to contact their country’s border services for more information on potential customs charges and tariffs.
- Carriage within the UK will be free of charge. Carriage will be chargeable to the buyer on all sales outside the UK at a rate of £15 for mainland Europe and £25 for Rest of The World ROW.
- Orders are processed through PayPal and worldpay by PayPal account, credit card or debit card. All of our prices are listed in GB Pounds Sterling and the buyer’s credit card/debit card company or PayPal will handle all currency conversions at the time of placing the order.
13. Privacy Statement
- LIMB-art is committed to protecting your privacy. Only authorised employees, on a need to know basis, within the company will use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers.
- Personal information we gather shall not be used without the express consent of the individual to whom it relates, except for the purpose in which the information was obtained or for use consistent with that purpose. By disclosing your personal information, you agree that information gathered by LIMB-art Ltd can be used to fulfil your order.
- LIMB-art Ltd. WILL NOT SELL, SHARE, OR RENT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANY THIRD PARTY OR USE YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR UNSOLICITED MAIL. ANY EMAILS SENT BY LIMB-ART WILL ONLY BE IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROVISION OF AGREED SERVICES AND PRODUCTS.
15. Release from Liability
- The information on this web site is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, LIMB-art Ltd. excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised LIMB-art Ltd. of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
- Redistribution or republication of any part of this site or its content is prohibited, including such by framing or other similar or any other means, without the express written consent of LIMB-art Ltd. LIMB-art Ltd. does not warrant that the service from this site will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, although it is provided to the best ability. By using this service you thereby indemnify LIMB-art Ltd., its employees, agents and affiliates against any loss or damage, in whatever manner, howsoever caused.
- As consideration for the purchase of any product from LIMB-art Ltd. by you or your minor children, you hereby release from any legal liability LIMB-art Ltd and its affiliates, owners, agents and employees from any and all liability for damage and injury or death to yourself, your minor children, or any other person or property resulting from the selection, assembly, maintenance, or use of such products and any claim based upon negligence, breach of warranty, contract or other legal theory. You accept for yourself the full responsibility and liability for any and all such damage, injury or death which may result. You further agree that any and all liability of LIMB-art Ltd. and its affiliates resulting from the selection, assembly, maintenance or use of these products shall be limited to the purchase price of any such product.
17. Log Files
- We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user movement and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within LIMB-art Ltd. on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
18. Links to LIMB-Art Website
- You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
19. Links from LIMB-Art Website
- We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. LIMB-art will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
20. Copyright Notice
- Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to LIMB-art Ltd. services and the full content of this website.
- LIMB-art Ltd, Nant y Lladron, Bylchau, Denbigh, Conwy. LL165SN. Wales. UK.
- Failure of either Party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this or any Agreement or the failure of either Party to exercise any right or remedy to which it, he or they are entitled hereunder shall not constitute a waiver thereof and shall not cause a diminution of the obligations under this or any Agreement. No waiver of any of the provisions of this or any Agreement shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both Parties.
- The laws of UK govern these terms and conditions. By accessing this website and/or using our services/buying our products you consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the UK courts in all disputes arising out of such access. If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply. Failure of LIMB-art to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions and any Agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or of any Agreement or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision. These Terms and Conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing and signed by duly authorized representatives of LIMB-art Ltd.
24. Notification of Changes
- These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Seller and the buyer. Your accessing of this website and/or purchasing our products indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.